We have heard time and time again from people who ask us: “what is the best juice recipe for fat loss and overall health”? And we usually tell them the greener the juice the more beneficial it will be for your overall health, detoxification, cleansing and calorie restriction which leads to almost immediate fat loss in most cases.
As per our motto above, the greener the juice does ring true and it is something we incorporate ourselves zealously at Eat Live Life sometimes up to 4 times a day. The micro nutrients within this juice are phenomenal. These micronutrients aid in the protection and prevention various different diseases most notably a range of cancers.
Below is a list of specific benefits you will receive from incorporating green juices into your day:
- Weight loss
- Alzheimer’s Prevention
- Colon Cancer Prevention
- Cataracts Prevention
- Liver Cancer Prevention
- Bone Protection
- Fortifying the Immune System
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Pain Relief
- Detoxifies the body
- Some cases reverses type 2 diabetes
So here we go, we have utilised the top 8 ingredients that will help aid with fat loss and keep your immune system fighting fit every single day!
- Apple – 4 apples, preferably granny smith apples if you do not have granny smiths any apple will do just fine.
- Celery – 3 celery stalks
- Ginger – An inch of Ginger
- Lemon – A whole medium sized lemon
- Orange – One medium to large orange peeled
- Cucumber – One large cucumber
- Dinosaur Kale (the dark variety) – 6 stalks
- Spinach – 2 handfuls
- Spirulina – 1 teaspoon added to your juice (optional)
- Arugula (Rocket) – A small handful, it is very strong.
- Cilantro (coriander) – A bunch of Cilantro
If you are using an ordinary juicer please keep in mind that celery is very fibrous and be a little difficult to process, a good idea would be to chop the celery into bit size pieces. Another good tip with juicing apples is to make sure that the apple is of a harder consistency, some apples are soft and this will often be extracted almost like a sauce rather than a juice. Harder varieties of apples are preferred, such as the green granny smith apple is perfect for juicing.
Once you have tried this recipe please let us know in the comments section below. If you have any recipes that you use, please feel free to share 🙂
As always, stay safe, live well, fully and in the moment – embrace life!
Photo Credit: corbin_dana